Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One Week Away!

I leave one week from tomorrow! I am so excited that it is finally here. I want to thank everyone for their support and donations! with donations I have been able to purchase around 500 hundred diapers, 10 bottles of infant tylenol, 4 bottles of infant vitamins, and 16 crib sheets! I could not have done it without all of your help and I know they will be so excited to have all the items! Thank you again and look forward to pictures coming in just one week!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laila joon,

    We wish you a super fun and safe trip. Have a terrific time! What an awesome thing you are doing. We can't wait to hear about your experiences in Haiti. I am sure that Kevin, Maya and all the other little ones will be inspired to someday follow your example and go on a trip like yours!

    Much love,

    Cousins Kevin and Maya, Debbie and Kayvon

    sorry, I had to delete my first post, because I had misspelled Haiti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laila,
    I am so thrilled to hear about your adventure. I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip. What a great oppoartunity to make a difference in the world. Best wishes.
    Aunt Marty, Omaha, NE

    ReplyDelete